75mm x 75mm Wooden Fence Posts
When it comes to options for small or light fences, 75mmx75mm (or 3″ x 3″) fence posts offer a reliable and sturdy solution. Square timber posts enhance the look of any garden fence and you can use them in any location you choose.
We offer high-quality 3″x3″ treated timber posts for all your fencing needs. We invite you to make a purchase online or come and view the selection at our Stowmarket depot.
Features of 75×75 Fence Posts
- Square timber posts come in lengths of 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m and 2.4m.
- All posts are UC4 kiln dried and pressure treated for a longer life.
- Made from British Redwood timber sourced from Thetford Forest.
- All posts feature a sawn finish.
Benefits of 75x75mm Treated Timber Fence Posts
- Pressure treating square timber posts helps protect them from rot and decay, as well as insect and fungal attacks. This treatment soaks into both the surface and interior of the timber, ensuring it has full protection throughout.
- The pressure treatment process helps strengthen the timber overall. By protecting it from the elements the timber becomes extremely durable and can last a long time in even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Compared to other wood treatment methods, pressure treatment is an extremely affordable process. This makes purchasing pressure treated wood a much more cost effective choice.
- Pressure treated 75x75mm fence posts are very low maintenance thanks to their durability and resistance to the elements. Once you have installed your square timber posts you can leave them for years to come without the need for replacement.
- Fences that undergo pressure treatment look just as good as those that are untreated. Therefore, they will blend in well with any garden or backyard and will in no way detract from the natural look of your garden design.
- Our Redwood timber fences are very easy to use and install. We can cut, treat and shape our wood into any design you need. When complete, they are very easy to install once you have dug the 600 mm holes for placement.
Our timber posts are locally sourced from Thetford Forest through the ‘Grown in Britain’ Scheme. We sustainably harvest all our timber to ensure a low environmental impact and to make sure our forests continue to grow and thrive.
We supply and install high quality fencing and timber products to clients throughout the East Anglia region. We take pride in our first rate fencing supplies and customer service. In addition to our supply of fencing products, our team of fencing contractors can install your fence for you. To find out more about our selection of fence posts and other timber products we invite you to visit us online or come visit us at our Stowmarket depot.
For the best quality timber and fencing products and services contact Clarke Fencing today!
© Copyright Clarke Fencing 2023. Reg number 0543 5683. Website design and marketing by Unity Online