Specifically for porcelain paving.
- EASY to use
- Specifically for ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Available in 4 colours
A high-quality slurry grout for use on porcelain.
- Designed specifically for ceramic and porcelain tiles for a fine, textured finish.
- A cementitious grout which is applied as a slurry unlike traditional floor tile grouts.
- Easy to use. Simply mix, pour, sweep, and rinse.
- Each tub contains 3 x 5kg bags for minimal waste.
- EASYGrout is available in a range of colours and is suitable for joints from 5mm to 25mm wide with a minimum depth of 20mm.
EASYGrout mixes readily with water to give a highly flowable joint filling, and grouting mortar ideal for use on interior and exterior tiled floor surfaces where a high early strength, resilient, compact grout joint is needed, particularly in areas subject to early and sustained trafficking.
It is not suitable for use on vertical surfaces. It is designed specifically for ceramic and porcelain tiles and is not recommended for use on natural stone. Natural stone and porous materials are particularly at risk from permanent discolouration.